Continuity Goofs in Lilo & Stitch
(Courtesy of the Internet Movie Database)
Now that you have the VHS tape or DVD in your hands. . .look for these continuity goofs in the movie.
- When Lilo is running from the beach to dance class she is wearing a striped bathing suit, over which she puts on her grass skirt before entering the building. When she joins the other children onstage she is still wearing her grass skirt, but she is now wearing a tube top.
- When Nani invite Cobra Bubbles into the house there is a pot simmering on the stove. She takes the lid off then turns around, after Lilo walks in they show the stove behind Nani & Cobra Bubbles and the pot has turned into
a frying pan.
- After the house blows up, Lilo's picture of her family is shown with three burned corners in distant shots, but only two close up.
- Stitch's scratch marks on Lilo's glass prison disappear and reappear.
- When Nani and Lilo adopt Stitch, the certificate that they receive is white. Later, when it's given to the Grand Council Woman, it's pink.
Page Managed by: Alan
Page last updated Sunday, February 9, 2003,