Home | Timelines | First Years | Collections | Historical | Albums | Archaeology | PVSA | About |

Home >> First Years >> First campus

>> The Kamehameha School for Boys campus before 1900


3

This photograph was taken from the roof of the Bishop Memorial Chapel (bottom right) before 1900.

Bishop Hall is the large building to the left. Next to Bishop Hall is the Bishop Museum, the Principal's home and faculty and student dormitories.

 

 

 

 

Kamehameha Schools Archives photograph


Web site maintained by Kamehameha Schools Archives
General photo credit: Kamehameha Schools Archives
©Kamehameha Schools. Statements of copyright, privacy and disclaimer.